Product Manager, Lending Platform
Product Manager, Lending Platform
- San Francisco or Remote
Roostify is transforming the mortgage industry with an innovative and integrated platform that’s streamlining the entire digital lending experience. We believe that home lending should be a fair, fast, and transparent experience. Our software is used by banks across the country to improve lending experiences every day. We are a team of innovative thinkers on a mission to reinvent the lending experiences so people can accelerate their future.
As a Product Manager (Lending Platform), you will drive the product roadmap for Roostify’s Lending Platform product line. You will work closely with business development, business strategy, design, and engineering to identify, select, and execute the best opportunities to make Roostify successful.
You must know deeply about our customers, our users, our products, and our industry.
Product @ Roostify:
You manage and bring new products to market to realize the strategic vision of Roostify. You put customers at the center of everything you do and help all Roosties make our customers successful.
You are highly visible across the organization and make critical decisions daily. You are expected to be a leader who is trusted to deliver high-quality products that drive tremendous value to our customers and to Roostify.
What Success Looks Like
- Build a product vision that excites customers and our internal team “Roosties”
- Set clear objectives and key results that focus cross-functional teams to execute with great purpose and deliver quality
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and use-cases in the Mortgage Lending domain
- Unearth new strategic growth opportunities to propel Roostify even further
- With a clear understanding of Roostify and our industry, you inspire clients, peers, and users to collaborate on ideas, find common goals, and drive projects to completion with precision
What You’ll Do Day-to-Day
- Rigorously prioritize opportunities, needs, and resources
- Communicate directly with external partners; Craft well-researched business cases to align partners’ interests and Roostify’s business goals
- Define success criteria before projects begin, measure along the way, and chart a path for future improvements
- Work closely with the design team to uncover problem statements, create wireframe concepts or prototypes, and gather user feedback
- Work with Design and Engineering to balance design with technical feasibility, understand the dependencies, and coordinate the timeframe for implementing new features and enhancements
- Collaborate with agile Roostify teams to ship new, impactful features, including writing product requirement documents, gathering feedback from key stakeholders, and collaborating during development to provide context
- Manage and advance multiple ongoing projects in various stages of the product development lifecycle
- Take complex projects and communicate information in a digestible manner based on your audience
- Provide content for product roadmaps, ensure timely execution, and deliver business reasons for any changes/revisions made
- Coordinate and facilitate pilot activities including user testing feedback and prioritization of results
- Own the go / no-go decision for your product rollout
- Actively support successful roll-outs of new initiatives at scale in complex customer environments
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
A strategic thinker with a strong business and technical acumen. More than delivering features, you aim to drive the business forward. Your natural curiosity, leadership, and dedication allow you to pinpoint opportunities to transform the consumer lending experience.
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Demonstrable success delivering SaaS and/or API-first products and features
- Hands-on experience working within the lending technology space
- Self-starter who’s comfortable with ambiguity and taking decisive action
- Natural leadership skills and highly collaborative team-player who can quickly build trust
- Exhibits business acumen and makes decisions that lead to positive outcomes and contribution to company goals
- Effective communicator with any audience in an organized, professional manner
- Creative problem-solver with thorough attention to detail
- Desire to deeply understand and empathize with our users
- Strong ability to analyze, interpret, and present data
- Excited about doing hands-on work, and willing to roll up one’s sleeves
BENEFITS & PERKS
At Roostify we know that people do their best when they feel their best; we care about our people and want them to thrive. Here are some of the benefits we’re proud to offer:
- Competitive Salary & Equity Packages
- Health, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Flexible Vacation Time
- Fitness/Wellness Discount through ClassPass
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!