Product Manager, Restaurants
Yelp’s mission is to connect people with great local businesses. On the Yelp Restaurants team, we are dedicated to transforming the dining out experience for both diners and restaurants. Whether diners are planning two weeks or 20 minutes in advance, our goal is to allow them to browse and get a table at the restaurant they love. Whether restaurants are casual dining or fine dining, our goal is to fill their tables, streamline operations, and maximize revenue.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead the restaurant acquisition and onboarding area. You’ll develop a deep understanding of restaurateurs and how we can serve them better. You’ll work with our established Engineering and Design team, as well as dedicated Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing teams.
Are you passionate about working on products that are used and loved by millions of people every day? At Yelp, you’ll have an opportunity to make a real impact on a product you actually use. The team you’ll work with is innovative, nimble, and fun. The culture at Yelp is a unique environment combining the best parts of being at a startup with the stability and resources of a successful public company. You’ll have full ownership of your focus area and will be able to make fast decisions in a highly collaborative environment.
Where You Come In:
- Build Restaurant products to help with their front-of-house operations, drive traffic to restaurants, and be the #1 table booking platform on the market.
- Define, communicate, and execute long-term strategy and roadmaps
- Contribute to a thoughtful and cohesive approach to restaurant acquisition and onboarding while creating delightful user experiences across the customer lifecycle.
- Partner closely with design and engineering teams to build and iterate solutions for customer needs. Partner closely with go-to-market teams (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success) to launch products, gather customer feedback, and share roadmaps
- Collaborate with other PMs across Yelp to build holistic restaurant product solutions
What It Takes To Succeed
- 4+ years of experience in product management.
- A balance between strategic thinking and attention to detail.
- Customer obsession: you genuinely care for our customers and know their needs the best.
- Great design sense: your wireframes can convey a product vision.
- Passionate about data: you can run your own queries and slice and dice data to bits.
- Excellent in execution: you make things happen.
- Solid understanding of how to grow metrics and lots of practice running A/B tests.
- Comfort in the spotlight of high-visibility initiatives.
- Thrive in ambiguity and lead the team to clarity.
- A track record of partnering with cross-functional teams.
Local businesses are turning to Yelp because we’re uniquely positioned to help them reach their customers during these challenging times. Our Engineering & Product teams have responded by quickly identifying their needs and building innovative products and features to support them. Our commitment to connecting people with great local businesses has never been stronger.
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!