Product Marketing Manager
Bitwarden promotes better internet security and safety with an open source password management solution for individuals, teams, and business organizations. We truly care about our worldwide community of Bitwarden users and want them to have the best experience while accessing their sensitive information online.
You will drive product marketing, including product messaging, industry and competitive landscapes, content, and sales enablement across solutions, industries, applications, case studies, and more. We are looking for someone who can create, write, present, and share the power of Bitwarden password management solutions with the world. This team member will work closely with a diverse set of marketing professionals and resources in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Develop product positioning, value propositions, and marketing initiatives to serve the top, middle, and bottom of the sales funnel
- Lead development of marketing collateral, sales collateral, web content, presentations, and other materials to drive the Bitwarden message
- Fully manage content creation from ideas to internal reviews to external placement and promotion
- Manage an ongoing pipeline of customer case studies, including working with colleagues and customers to build a case study funnel
- Execute product launches and product-specific campaigns
- Manage, maintain, organize, and contribute to the competitive positioning library
- Monitor and participate in industry dialogue on security, password management, and the overarching identity and access management market
- Contribute to Bitwarden social media efforts and in particular identify ways to distribute Bitwarden content through a range of channels
- Provide sales support where necessary for specific requests regarding proposals, competitive research, supporting documentation, and presentations
- Focus product marketing efforts with department campaigns to drive awareness, inbound traffic, and ultimately sales pipeline and revenue
- Lead efforts to organize around industry verticals and applications
- Participate in the development of partnership activities across industry, reseller, and service provider partners
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders and marketing leadership to ensure content aligns to our corporate, persona, and product-led growth strategies
WHAT YOU BRING TO BITWARDEN
We’re looking for a password manager aficionado who can understand the history and momentum of Bitwarden and the supporting community. This includes having a solid awareness of the customer journey for both individuals and businesses.
Our product marketing manager will have excellent written and spoken communications skills in order to translate technical concepts to simple and compelling marketing assets. You will have the ability to handle multiple requests externally and internally, with timely and organized delivery.
- Experience with software product marketing, preferably with security and SaaS focus
- Track record of growing software use across individuals and organizations
- Samples of public work on websites, blogs, or code repositories of your choosing
- Affinity for and familiarity with Bitwarden, and the ability to learn a lot more
- Excitement and enthusiasm for helping customers solve security and password challenges
- Excellent English and grammar skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills – you might not know all the answers but you know how to find and communicate the solution
- A strong sense of empathy and the ability to advocate for others
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
Selected candidates will be invited to schedule a 30-minute screening call and then progress through the following stages:
- Interview with the Chief Customer Officer
- Interviews with Go To Market team members
- Interview with CEO
All Bitwarden team members are required to authorize a background check before employment begins. We will not discriminate based on criminal records but will take into account the risks and responsibilities of the job. We value openness and honesty and would appreciate hearing directly from you about anything that may come up in a background check.
WHY WORK WITH BITWARDEN?
- Our user community loves us and we love them. Come to work each day with a sense of purpose as we bring a more secure internet experience to everyone from our friends and family to the world’s largest organizations.
- Become an expert. You’ll get immersed in the prominent technology markets of security and open source software.
- We are dedicated to building an incredible team. Work remotely with motivated and innovative team members and take part in productive and fun meetups.
- Learn and grow. Take on new challenges with the support of your team.
We recognize and understand that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications for the position, you should still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
A note to outside sourcers: we do not accept solicitations from recruiters, recruiting agencies, headhunters, or outsourcing organizations and request to be removed from all such contact lists.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!