Product Support Specialist Technical
Product Support Specialist (Technical)
- USA, Remote
- USA, MA, Concord Office
With a work environment that encourages and nurtures creativity, great ideas take flight and become products and services built from the bottom up. Working for Rosetta Stone or Lexia, a Rosetta Stone Company, means that your opportunities are limitless.
There’s an amazing energy here. It’s the feeling that we’re doing something unique, unexpected, and beneficial, and it permeates everything we do.
We are dedicated to helping people change their lives through the power of language and literacy education. Join our passionate, energetic, and international team and add your talents to Who We Are!
Lexia’s Customer Success team is seeking an experienced Primary Support Representative (Technical) to handle our customer’s technical issues. This candidate will a contributor to our continuous efforts in providing excellent client support!
- Reports to: Manager, Customer Support – We help people who help kids learn to read
- Primary responsibility: Responds to Lexia customer requests, via phone, email, and chat for technical support with Lexia products
- Champions Lexia customers by reporting bugs and requesting features from our customers’ point of view
- Works closely with Orders, Sales, Implementation, and Product teams to ensure great customer experience
- Learns all Lexia products, in depth, in order to explain them to customers, both external and internal
- Continually seeks to improve technical knowledge and service skills
- Continually seeks to improve Lexia’s understanding of and service to its customers
- Has direct impact in making our customers successful
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in technical customer service
- Superb communication skills, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with Software as a Service, web browser technologies, Excel
- Familiarity with case tracking and customer relationship management software
- SQL knowledge preferred
- Education or EdTech experience preferred
We Are Customer Success
We put the customer at the center of all we do. We are the troubleshooters, the problem solvers, the virtual tour guides, the motivators, the techies, and the literacy and language experts who partner with you to achieve your goals and ensure optimal student outcomes. Our passion is to make the customer experience the very best it can be. Are you ready to make Customer First your mantra?
Work With Us
You’ll have the best of all worlds… the opportunity to work with passionate, talented people who are the best in their fields. Rosetta Stone and Lexia full time employees also enjoy a generous vacation policy, outstanding health and financial benefits, and much more. Employee well-being is first and foremost at Rosetta Stone — we know that professional success depends on personal health and happiness. That’s why we empower you with benefits you can use to succeed in every area of your life, including:
- Comprehensive health care benefits
- 401K with 100% matching up to 4% of salary
- Unlimited vacation policy and 9 paid holidays
- Legal assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Parking & transit benefits
- Caregiver & family support
- Adoption assistance
- Pet insurance
- …and much more!
At Rosetta Stone we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. Rosetta Stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!