Title: Program Administrator
- Location: US Remote
Mitratech is a proven global technology partner for corporate legal and compliance teams. Our approach to work is proactive, collaborative, and committed. The professionals who are thriving at Mitratech are people like you who know how to balance individual excellence with teamwork. We believe our employees’ enthusiasm fuels great work, so we pursue individuals with a passion for building an environment of ownership, transparency, continuous improvement as well as a dedication to driving the best possible experience for our clients. In other words, if you like people and technology, you’ll fit right in.
As a Program Administrator, your primary duties would include oversite and leadership of vendor management programs for subscribing clients, management and development of program due diligence summaries, client training and consultative implementation support, daily interactions with subscribing software clients, research and review of relevant financial industry news, review of contracts and legal documents, participating and leading key project efforts and written assignments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing Product and Program level support via phone calls and email
- Serving as the primary contact for all customer requests
- Managing support activities to meet service levels
- Consulting with customers about program design, product configuration and best practice in conjunction with other company specialists
- Reviewing and analyzing vendor/supplier contracts, including the identification of terms, schedules addendums and SOW’s
- Evaluating vendor and supplier contracts to determine if records were properly classified
- Identifying, evaluating and developing specifications for system enhancements based on customer feedback
- Training clients in the use of the software.
Requirements & Skills:
- Demonstrated customer service orientation
- Detail-oriented, organized and motivated
- Great oral and written communications skills
- Experience with Contract management
- Ability to understand contract terms and legal term
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Law, Business Administration, Risk Management or Paralegal or equivalent experience in contracts management
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!