We are looking for a Project Manager to join our fully-remote digital marketing agency. We are a warm and friendly group and we’re dedicated to helping each other succeed.
As a Project Manager, you will serve as a key liaison between your clients and other team members. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, has excellent communication skills, and can handle a variety of tasks at any given time. The job is very fast-paced and is not the right fit for everyone.
We serve primarily American clientele. This means that you must have excellent written and spoken English. You will be required to work during New York (EST) business hours. If you cannot work during these hours, do not apply to the job.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Direct experience managing the full website development cycle – from scoping, to creating a project plan, to executing through design and development
- Understanding of web development processes and eCommerce systems (e.g. Shopify, WooCommerce)
- Strong design aesthetic – able to manage junior designers and give them strong creative direction
- Strong understanding of digital marketing concepts and terminology
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong organizational abilities
If these characteristics describe you, we’d love to meet you:
- You’re digitally savvy and curious
- You have a good understanding of digital marketing, social media, SEO, and web design
- You’re passionate about digital marketing and website design/development
- You can walk the fine line between being detail-oriented and getting stuff done quickly
- You’re a pro at multi-tasking and prioritizing important tasks
- You are flexible and respond well to changing circumstances
Working Hours & Salary Requirements:
- This is a full-time job. You will need to work 7 billable hours per day, between the hours of 9am and 6pm EST.
- You will be paid in your local currency, based on the USD. Salary begins at $2,300USD and is commensurate with experience.
- Paid vacation, national holidays, and sick leave.
If interested please send a cover letter and CV. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Apply to: email@example.com
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!