Psychiatrist (MD/DO) or FM/Internal Med/Internist/GP/PCP (MD/DO) with experience treating mental health disorders
Please note: All hiring and recruitment at Spring Health is handled with a valid ‘@springhealth.com’ only. If you receive a message from sender whose domain is not @springhealth.com, please beware that those communications are not authorized or coming from Spring Health.
Our mission: helping individuals and organizations thrive by eliminating every barrier to mental health.
1 in 4 Americans struggle with mental health. The path to emotional well-being is painful, long, and often unsuccessful. And when you’re struggling with a condition like depression or anxiety, the last thing you want to do is jump through hoops to get the care you need.
We rebuilt the mental health care experience from the ground up, to help people feel better—faster.
Join the medical team and deliver care with a tech-enabled, AI/machine-learning platform that puts patient outcomes first. We are seeking qualified physicians to join our team of behavioral therapists.
Why You’ll Like Working at Spring:
Our scientific approach has roots in the Department of Psychiatry at Yale and has been published in leading journals, such as JAMA Psychiatry and Lancet Psychiatry. Our clinical leadership and scientific advisors ensure that we are adhering to the best practices for our patients.
- Be part of the solution that takes peer-reviewed, evidence-based approaches to care for patients
- Convenient work scheduling fits your work schedule and lifestyle
- Utilize leading clinical decision support and measurement based care on our platform
- Work closely with our team of carefully vetted behavioral (health) therapists for patients who require therapy
- Completion of US-based residency program, BE/BC
- Primary care specialties (Internal Medicine/Family Practice) will have focused telehealth visits that address mild cases of behavioral health conditions (e.g. depression), to be assisted with our clinical decision support
- Psychiatrists will manage behavioral/mental health conditions via telehealth
- Comfort with telehealth technology and distance-based management of patients
- Recruiting for contract/encounter-based roles
- Ideal candidate will have licensure in multiple states
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!