Psychometrician – Assessment Consultant
Psychometrician / Assessment Consultant
- Classifications: Remote Full-Time
Berke’s mission is to help businesses thrive through better talent decisions. We are a software company offering pre-hire assessments that measure job candidates’ personality and cognitive ability. Put simply, we help companies get to know job candidates better by understanding who people are and who they can be. Our product uses psychology and technology to make hiring processes fairer and more effective at companies like Comcast, Milwaukee Tool, and Goodwill.
We’re seeking smart, motivated people who want to be part of a team, are passionate about customers, and who are constantly striving to be better at their craft.
Location: This role does not require you to be in Atlanta. We are open to this position being filled remotely. As of today, we are working fully remote. Reliable internet is a must. Our leadership team continues to evaluate the COVID-19 situation and plans for local employees to return to our Atlanta office when the time is right.
Berke is looking for an energetic, hardworking, customer-driven I-O Psychology PhD who wants to use their testing, assessment, and/or talent acquisition consulting experience to make an impact on our small but growing company. Your focus will be on acquiring and retaining customers by providing subject matter expertise of Berke’s assessment products, including personality, cognitive, attitude/behavioral, and skills assessments.
The Psychometrician / Assessment Consultant reports to the VP of Sales and Customer Success. From pre-sales to renewal, you’ll support the sales and customer success team, consult directly with customers to implement and validate Berke solutions, and bridge the gap between the technical aspects of our assessment products and each customer’s business needs.
- Conduct and document adverse impact and validation studies for enterprise clients in accordance with the UGESP.
- Perform job analyses to create hiring profiles for matching customer jobs with strong candidates who have completed the Berke Assessment.
- Perform psychometric and statistical analysis of Berke’s current and future assessment products.
- Act as a Solutions Engineer / Subject Matter Expert supporting Account Executives during pre-sales calls, educating clients of the science and application of assessments.
- Work with academic and/or industry subject matter experts, as needed, to develop or modify custom assessments. For example, conversion of the Berke assessment into another language and creating new cognitive or skills assessments.
- Develop original articles and case studies for marketing and customer resources, including the Knowledge Base and blog. Present work at industry conferences such as SIOP and SHR
- PhD in I-O Psychology required.
- Experience developing, maintaining, and validating talent assessments strongly preferred.
- Client facing experience (e.g., external consulting, sales support) strongly preferred.
- Data analysis skills using R and/or SPSS preferred.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and strong time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction.
- Interest in working on a small, agile team in a startup-like environment.
- Full health care. Berke pays 100% of individual premiums.
- 401K with matching.
- Continuing education funding is available for personal development and is highly encouraged.
- No vacation tracking. When you need it, you take it.
- Cellular reimbursement allowance and laptop.
- Casual dress every day.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!