Purchase to Pay Specialist
Purchase to Pay Specialist
- United States of America – Home Based
- Full time
We welcome you to join Philips Healthcare as a Purchase to Pay Specialist in our Neuro Business unit.
Philips Neuro believes better care starts with better science. We are committed to providing products and solutions that advance both neuroscientific discovery and neuro clinical care. New tools and computational advances are unlocking our understanding of the brain at a more rapid pace than ever. Philips Neuro is excited to connect its capabilities across modalities to help researchers and clinicians drive better understanding and make meaningful advances.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Execute all relevant purchase to pay (P2P) processes within their assigned scope in compliance with directives and in an effective way
You are responsible for
- Activities are properly and timely executed
- Executor responsible for the ICS ( internal control standards ) controls relating to the P2P processes
- First point of contact for audits (internal/ external)
- Collaborating with Infosys and monitoring Infosys performance
- Actively work with Infosys and Team Lead/PTP Manager to understand key risks in the P2P processes and put in place mitigation actions to address those risks
- Reviews and improves pro-actively with the Team Lead/P2P Manager on the overall service delivery of the owned processes
- Drives standardization, simplification and operational excellence in P2P
- Ensures standard work compliance and assures documentation work instructions for all the activities performed for the ORUS- organization business units with clear output KPIs defined for the work done
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 3 + year’s experience in accounting/financial role.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and concepts.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must have good communication skills and be able to correspond with internal and external customers.
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to work with this emerging Business group, which acts as a new business incubator inside of the larger Philips HealthTech umbrella. We have an unrelenting focus on driving business growth and innovation from scientific research to clinical solutions.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!