(AUTOMATION AZURE/.NET) – REMOTE
A leading startup financial services organization are urgently seeking a senior QA Automation test engineer, to be responsible for performing a range of system and validation tasks whilst providing essential input into requirements capture test planning and the capture of test metrics. You will also take an active role in test process improvement and actively share knowledge to others.
Responsibility and requirements:
· Creating manual and semiautomated and automated tests for payment gateway and payment page as well As for another internal product.
· This is a Greenfield Microsoft Azure based solution that can use Visual Studio team services (VSTS) with an appropriate test framework, but any open and friendly solution is welcome.
· Cross browser testing
· Web API (.NETCORE) endpoint testing
· Comfortable with testing in an agile environment
· Ability to create and implement an appropriate test strategy for a project
· Able to understand and query databases (SQL)
· Experience with CI/CD in azure environment is welcome
Our client is ideally seeking a candidate who was able to start within the next weeks if you are available and interested please apply in the first instant you will be contacted to discuss the position further .
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!