Job Location: US
Job ID: 2019-10555
MCG is a premier service organization that partners with both manufacturers and retailers to increase sales at store level. We provide in store services to department stores, mass merchants and stand alone retailers throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
MCG Recruiters source, interview, and qualify candidates for open and future positions, while maintaining a good relationship with pipeline candidates as well.
- Work directly with Hiring Managers and Directors
- Post and maintain job ads
- Review and analyze resumes using our in-house ATS software system
- Review job search websites for potential candidates and contact them directly
- Conduct phone screenings and in some cases extend offers
- Identify new recruiting methods, and develop a pool of qualified candidates
- Assist in the completion of onboarding processes
- Recruiting experience required.
- Experience in retail, merchandising, and marketing a plus.
- Exceptional telephone, customer service, and organizational skills; Self-starter, well organized and goal oriented.
- Able to adapt to the changing, fast paced retail environment.
- Outgoing personality that can quickly build relationships with the team.
- Must be willing to work from home, have high-speed internet access, and current Microsoft Office programs.
With MCG, you can expect: competitive pay, advancement opportunities, and flexible schedule just to name a few!
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!