Recruiting Coordinator – Part-Time
Nava is at the forefront of reimagining how our government serves its people.
As a Coordinator, you will be part of a team of highly skilled recruiting professionals working to build the future of Nava. The Coordinator role will provide support to the recruiting team by scheduling interviews for candidates throughout the interview process. You will be the first point of contact, providing candidates information around Nava and our mission as well as gaining a deep understanding of their background and experience.
What You’ll Do
- Schedule candidates through Lever, our applicant tracking system
- Contact candidates via email and text as needed to confirm interviews
- Maintain a high level of candidate experience as a representative of Nava
What We’re Looking For
- Ability to interact with candidates in a professional manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable phone and high-speed internet connections
- Ability to manage a large workload in a timely manner and prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Knowledge of the recruiting industry
- Familiarity with the civic tech community
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- 1+ years of Phone screening, administrative, clerical and/or customer service experience in a call center type environment
We’re a small team working to radically improve our government, so everyone that joins us has a direct impact on the direction and success of Nava. We are stewards – we hold a deep responsibility towards the systems that we work with. We are a community – we value collaboration both within our teams and with the many hardworking people within government. We offer generous compensation and equity packages and value a healthy work/life balance.
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Nava. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note that we participate in E-Verify and upon hire, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!