Revenue Cycle Consultant
Revenue Cycle Assessment Consultant
Experience (Years): 5
# Positions: 1
Job ID: 8006
Warbird Consulting Partners is seeking qualified consultants for upcoming Revenue Cycle Assessment projects. The ideal candidates will be senior level Revenue Cycle Consultants with extensive background in both small and large healthcare systems with experience in front to back-end assessments, Performance Improvements, implementation of improvement plans. Epic and strong PFS experience will be a big plus. These are shorter projects with the potential implementation down the road (but not required).
We engage talent and expertise across all of our practice areas and assemble experienced teams to solve a wide range of complex, pressing accounting and finance issues. Our consultants typically have 15-25 years plus of industry experience and know firsthand the daily challenges our clients encounter. We fit our consultants’ skills to the needs of our clients to ensure a successful experience for all. If you’re ready to take on the challenge, then let us help you advance your career in consulting.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Finance, Business Administration or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of seven (5) years experience in a Revenue Cycle/PFS leadership role within a large healthcare system
- Strong ability to write recommendations and create a report to delivery to key stakeholders
- VP or Director level experience as a consultant, experienced with Best Practices/Performance Improvement initiatives
- Epic EMR experience preferred.
Warbird is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion, LGBT or other legally protected status. E-Verify – Warbird participates in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!