Sales Development Representative
Solid Commerce is a leader in one of the fastest-growing industries. We provide a SaaS platform that enables eCommerce retailers to integrate their online selling process, from inventory/order management to shipping, across multiple marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, Walmart.com, etc.). We work with Fortune 500 companies, have a diverse roster of customers that range from the fashion world to the automotive industry, and managed over $1.5 billion of online orders in 2016 alone. We are dedicated to helping our customers become successful sellers on online marketplaces reaching millions of people worldwide by offering cutting-edge software solutions.
Who We Are Looking For/Purpose of Role:
Solid Commerce is hiring a Sales Development Representative in partnership with our client, UPS, to focus on qualification of all inbound leads. You will be asked to own the early stage sales cycle by ensuring leads are followed up with in a timely manner and mainlining necessary documentation to help the sales and growth teams provide a top notch experience. The goal of this role is to move new and qualified prospects through the “UPS Onboarding Wizard” to either schedule a demo with Sales Team, or, assign to Growth Advisor Team.
• At least one year of previous sales development experience
• Previous experience in online marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, etc.) or 3PL logistics companies is a plus but not required
• Previous experience with outbound call campaigns is a plus
Responsibilities Overview (this is not an exhaustive list):
Provides support to Sales Team and Account Managers by performing the following:
• Calling and emailing new leads within 24 hours
• Calling and emailing unresponsive leads per outreach schedule
• Documenting all attempted and successful encounters in the CRM
• Answering any in-bound calls within 2 rings
• Answering chat questions from prospective merchants
• Contacting any missed chats within 30 minutes
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a professional phone demeanor
• Customer service focused
• Must be able to work independently and is self-motivated
• Excellent organizational skills
• The ability to multi-task
• Strong attention to detail
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!