Salesforce Database Consultant
Salesforce Database Consultant
Overview of Teach Plus
The mission of Teach Plus is to empower excellent, experienced, and diverse teachers to take leadership over key policy and practice issues that affect their students’ success. The organization empowers expert teachers to advance policy changes and improve instructional leadership and teacher supports; trains and coaches teacher leaders to successfully mobilize and lead teacher teams; and empowers teacher leaders to be change agents among their peers and policy makers. Since 2009, Teach Plus has trained thousands of teacher leaders across the country who are driving policy changes and improving the instructional practices of teachers to create an education system driven by equity, access, and excellence for all students.
Teach Plus is seeking a Salesforce Database Consultant to support day-to-day database operations. The consultant will be responsible for maintaining our Salesforce database, assisting with the set up and documentation of processes, training staff members on Salesforce uses, running reports, and supporting long-term projects that involve multiple Teach Plus teams as well as third-party consultants.
Responsibilities and deliverables
- Salesforce database maintenance and entry
- Support the program Recruitment + Selection process (including building and testing online forms, processes, reports, and dashboards, and communicating with site-based teams)
- Support the team in successful Salesforce upgrade, partnering closely with the National Director of Evaluation
- Assist staff with using Salesforce more efficiently and effectively (researching best practices, new functionality, logging and responding to use case scenarios)
- Prepare datasets in Excel for upload (including formatting, cross-checking, etc.)
- Support Evaluation + Reporting at the national and site levels (including running reports, assessing data quality, and helping sites with interpreting data)
- Assist with creating and distributing Salesforce training documentation for staff and documenting system/process changes
- MS Excel proficient
- Experience with Salesforce data entry and manipulation (e.g., Campaigns, Dashboards)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Flexibility with changing situations and priorities
- Proven organizational and time-management skills and ability to juggle competing requests
Project Term and Hours
- This is a 10-hour per week consulting position.
- Fulfillment of time commitment is relatively flexible (e.g., one full day, two half days, etc.
- The position will start on August 1, 2019 or as soon as possible and continue through October 31, 2019, with the possibility of an extension depending on performance and organizational need.
- Compensation is competitive, commensurate with experience (range is $12-$14 per hour). Consultants are not eligible for benefits.
Commitment to Diversity
- In order to better-serve the teachers and students at the core of our mission, Teach Plus is committed to maximizing the diversity of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage individuals of all ethnic and racial backgrounds and gender identities to apply to our positions.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!