As a Developer, you will be responsible for customizing, developing and supporting solutions on the Force.com platform.
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 year+ development experience in Java, .NET or another C-style language through personal or work experience
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues in laymen’s terms to customers
- Self-Motivated problem solver who loves getting their hands dirty debugging issues
- Highly motivated with the ability to prioritize what’s on your plate
What You Will Be Doing
- Working closely with clients and project managers to determine project requirements
- Working on the worlds largest CRM platform with cutting edge technology (implementation of AI and IoT)
- Build client-specific solutions on the Salesforce platform using Apex and Lightning
- Developing re-usable Apex applications for internal and customer use
- Developing integration processes using Salesforce.com’s Web Services API and third-party integration tools
- Data transformation and migration
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!