Seasonal Event Ticketing and Sales
Seasonal Event Ticketing & Sales
Job Location: US-Remote – Work from Home – US
Category: Customer Service/Support
This is a seasonal, remote, independent contractor role. Contractors will take inbound customer service calls and will talk to buyers and sellers to answer questions to ensure that every customer interaction provides a great entertainment experience. Contractors will provide first call resolution or determine the appropriate triage route. Need to have some working knowledge and interest in sports, music or theatre. Must be fast thinkers with excellent communication skills who can clearly answer questions and anticipate future needs.
- Practicing excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Providing top-notch customer service skills while guiding callers to the right solutions for their specific needs.
- Having a positive attitude; being flexible and adaptable to change.
- Researching, navigating and independently locating answers from webpages and resources in a variety of situations.
- Communicating effectively, based on a customer’s mindset.
- Exercising strong, multitasking skills while navigating through multiple websites and making themselves available for incoming calls.
- Demonstrating a sincere desire to assist customers and put their needs first.
Education and Experience:
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a high-volume, customer-service role (i.e. call center, retail or similar environment).
- Having achieved a satisfactory level of technical skill or knowledge. Familiarity with operating systems, including Windows OS versions and/or Mac OS versions. Ability to install and uninstall applications. Ability to download products and applications using various browsers.
- Technical Skills: Proficient data-entry skills. Ability to achieve a “meets expectations” rating or higher on scorecard.
- Problem-solving/Analysis: Ability to solve problems through systematic analysis of processes with sound judgment. Have a realistic understanding of relevant issues.
- Organizational Skills: Ability to organize people or tasks, adjust to priorities and learn systems— within time constraints, and with available resources. Must be detail-oriented.
- Multi-tasking/Time Management: Prioritize and manage actions to meet changing deadlines and requirements within a high volume.
- Information Management: Ability to manage large amounts of complex information easily, communicate clearly and draw sound conclusions.
- Independent Thinking/Self-initiative: Critical thinker with ability to focus on things that matter most to achieve outcomes. Commitment to produce outcomes without direction and capable of finding necessary resources.
- Empathy/Customer Service: Customer-focused behavior, exhibiting a helping approach that includes listening, patience, respect and empathy for another’s position.
- Coping/Flexibility: Resiliency in adapting to a variety of situations and individuals while maintaining a sense of purpose and mature problem-solving approach are required.
- Computer Literacy: Ability to function in a multisystem Microsoft environment—using Word, Outlook, intranet, the internet and software applications.
- Communication/People Skills: Ability to influence or persuade others under positive or negative circumstances. Adapt to different styles, listen critically and collaborate.
- Commitment to Task: Ability to conform to established policies and procedures. Exhibit high motivation.
- Quality Orientation: Accomplishes tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small. Shows concern for all aspects of the job. Motivated toward constantly improving. Sets high standards for self-performance. Takes responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks.
Independent contractors on this program will need to successfully pass a background check to work. This check will consist of a Social Security number verification, National Sex Offender Registry report and a criminal history check.
We are currently not accepting independent contractors residing in California, New York, Pennsylvania or Washington.
The relationship between you and Working Solutions is a contractual relationship. You will remain an independent contractor for the duration of this program assignment. Working Solutions will not be responsible for withholding taxes on your earnings while contracted with Working Solutions. When you receive your contract, you will be asked to agree to have no claim against Working Solutions hereunder or otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave, retirement benefits, Social Security, worker’s compensation, health or disability benefits, overtime, unemployment insurance benefits or employee benefits of any kind.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!