Title: Senior Accountant
- Location: US National
REMOTE WITHIN THE UNITED STATES
- We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively.
- We are growing fast and looking to add to our Finance team. This position is Full-Time and Remote within the United States.
- As a Senior Accountant, you will play a pivotal part in HackerRank’s mission to “Accelerate the World’s Innovation”.
- You are excited to make an impact and enjoy accounting with a focus on payroll processing, stock-based administration, spend management, treasury, and GL processes with a high level of data accuracy.
- The position will report to the Accounting Manager.
You will be working on:
- Process monthly, quarterly, and year-end close activities and ensure the financial statements are prepared timely and accurately.
- Prepare journal entries and transactions related to the Procure to Pay (P2P) cycle, banking, prepaid accounts, fixed assets, etc., and complete reconciliations for all the relevant accounts.
- Own payroll preparation process end-to-end and ensure payroll is submitted timely and accurately on a semi-monthly basis in ADP WFN; reconcile multiple systems and reports related to payroll, benefits, equity grants, and 401K plan administration with a great focus on data accuracy.
- Prepare and submit local, state, and federal government tax filings, related to income tax returns, 1099s, W-2s, retirement plans, etc.
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in corporate accounting or finance with 3+ years of experience in payroll, benefits, and stock-based administration processing
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a similar field
- Experience working with accounting ERP systems (especially NetSuite), banking platforms, Airbase, ADP WFN, Solium Shareworks, Expensify, etc.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
Nice to have:
- Experience from “Big 4” public accounting firm or an equivalent regional firm
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- International accounting experience
Benefits & Perks:
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid time off, paid leave for new parents, and flexible work hours
- Employee stock options, 401(k) options, commuter benefits, and cell phone stipend
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!