- United States
- Full time
Teespring believes the future of commerce is social, and each day is working towards becoming the world’s leading creator commerce platform. Allowing all users to create and sell high-quality products that their fans will love. Teespring is a verticalized commerce platform that spans across the whole supply chain from ideation of a new product idea through delivery to the end customer (including design, customer service, and fulfillment). Teespring has powered its creators to sell over 35 million products across 120 countries, generating over $1 billion in revenue along the way.
What this team does…
The Accounting team at Teespring covers a wide range of activities – from everyday accounting to making strategic decisions for the company. We are responsible for the day to day transactional accounting for the business, ensuring compliance across the board and managing the company’s cash flow.
What you’ll do…
- Support the Director of Accounting with monthly closing processes in order to meet both internal and external deadlines.
- Lead transaction tax operational compliance, which includes preparing and reviewing returns for accuracy.
- Prepare and review monthly tax accruals and effectively analyze general ledger account activities.
- Maintain fixed assets subledger, detailed reconciliation, and ensure compliance with company’s capitalization and depreciation policies.
- Assist with sales and use tax audits, notices, and other transaction tax related compliance of affiliated entities.
- Maintain balance sheet reconciliations, including multiple bank account reconciliations.
- Work with various Teespring teams, leading process efficiency projects and documentation.
- Actively engage internal and external partners to answer tax queries and provide timely and accurate advice on transaction tax matters.
- Assist in other accounting-related matters as needed.
- Support annual audit and help meet audit deadlines.
- Provide support on ad-hoc projects as required.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required
- 7+ years in corporate accounting; strong background in GAAP accounting
- Advanced MS Excel skills required
- Netsuite experience preferred
- Good attitude; dependable with a willingness to learn
- Strong knowledge of sales tax compliance, including VAT / GST is a plus, but not required
What we offer…
Happiness is just as important to us as hard work. Here are the benefits you will receive:
- Working with talented, collaborative, and entrepreneurial teams
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company contributions toward Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability
- Flex time and paid holidays
- Generous stock options
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!