Senior Business Travel Consultant
Senior Business Travel Consultant: Out Of Hours
Who we are
We are one of the UK’s fastest-growing tech companies – committed to improving the business travel experience. We know that the secret behind our market leading tech and customer service, is our people. So we take an equally fresh and inspiring approach to building a working environment that engages and motivates our staff to deliver a truly exceptional product and standard of service. It’s what makes us one of the ‘Times Top 100 Companies to Work For’ for 6 years running and gives you the opportunity to join us in shaping the future of business travel.
Working closely with our customers, you will offer insightful and informed recommendations along with a consistent and efficient booking experience. You will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar corporate travel role, ideally have previous experience of working with an online booking tool and be proficient with the Travelport GDS system. Your focus will be on delivering the best customer experience possible ensuring reservations are Simply Booked, Smoothly Traveled every time.
Shift pattern is as follows
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday overnight 2100 – 0700. As our Customer Support Department is operational 24/7, 365 days a year, our expectation is that you will be expected to work all relevant UK Bank Holidays including Christmas, New Year and Easter. Please do not apply unless this shift pattern is acceptable and realistic for you.
- To provide a first class service to our clients.
- To be able to solo-work with no supervision using your own initiative
- To assist all clients with their offline corporate travel needs and provide navigational support for the online booking experience where needed. All of which to be done in an insightful, accurate, efficient and competent manner.
- To be aware of and act in accordance with all Company Quality Standard and Procedures.
- Be involved in the ticketing processes for all travel checking interline/ticketing agreements and the BSP website.
- Proactively maintaining relationships with clients at all times.
- Processing responses to clients within the companies agreed service level agreements.
- To be part of the team and actively help and assist colleagues as needed.
- To carry out all reissues and revalidations unsupervised. Provide assistance to other team members and quality check their work if required
- To support the Team Leader at all times.
- To ensure all service level agreements are met before completion of shift.
- To actively maintain the GDS Queues.
- Previous experience as a Senior Business Travel Consultant.
- Good working knowledge of Travelport GDS system
- Great communication & organizational skills
- Be able to use your own initiative to overcome problems.
- Positive and flexible attitude
Nice to Haves:
- Previous experience of using an online booking tool
Key Benefits Description
Exceptional product, exceptional benefits
We know that happy people, create happy customers. We’re proud to support our employees with an amazing range of perks and benefits, including:
Everyone has the opportunity to go out for lunch with the senior leadership team of the company to chat about things and learn about our vision and future.
Give back 1% time
Every employee is encouraged to donate 1% of their working time to the community.
Enjoy the ride
From Summer and Christmas parties to themed office days and online games, we ensure that your hard work is balanced out with a bit of fun.
We’re not slaves to clock watching and manage our employees by output rather than presentism
Share the perks
Access to substantially discounted hotel rates, air and train tickets.
Free snacks and drinks in the office every day.
That’s just a sneak peak, you can find out about the full list of benefits we offer on our website.
Protecting and using your personal data responsibly is very important to us. To find out what happens to any personal data that you provide to us, or any that we may collect about you please follow the link below
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!