Senior Content Marketing Specialist
Senior Content Marketing Specialist (Remote – U.S.)
Siege Media is growing! We are nationally recognized on Inc.’s 2018 and 2019 Best Workplaces list, and have been named one to the Inc.’s 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies for two years running. Interested in joining the Siege team? We currently have a spot open for a talented Senior Content Marketing Specialist to help us continue to deliver great content for our clients.
We don’t believe in making you sit in long meetings, create pointless reports, or work with people you hate. If you want career growth and the opportunity to help grow a company from the ground up, you’ve come to the right place. Perks include health, vision and dental benefits, 401k, donation matching, career development budget, unlimited vacation, and free pens. Everyone loves free pens.
This full-time position will be remote, preferably in the U.S. Learn more about working at Siege by watching our careers video, and experiencing our culture on Instagram.
- Research various online channels for subjects and trending news stories
- Generate creative ideas to develop as content and pitch to journalists/bloggers
- Have a firm grasp on writing effective titles for the press
- Nurture and develop relationships with writers, reporters and web editors
- Write effective web copy for the purposes of marketing websites in diverse verticals
- Frequent outreach to bloggers and press outlets for the purpose of growing online visibility
- Do whatever it takes to grow the online presence of our clients
- 3+ years in a content marketing role, with your primary focus on blog content
- Proven outreach experience and ability to analyze backlink profiles to determine quality of campaigns
- Beginner to intermediary SEO skills with working knowledge of popular SEO tools
- Experience speaking with C-level executives and leading strategy discussions
- Strong project management skills, with ability to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently
- Close attention to detail, i.e. near perfect grammar and strong editing skills
- Proven ability to generate creative ideas that attract attention on the web
- 2-4 years experience working in an agency or similar marketing environment
- Experience working with a remote team
Experience using Microsoft Office and/or the Google Doc tool suite
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, with an eye for good web design
- 1-2 years experience working with the press, reporters, or national/international news outlets
Pay for this position depends on experience and skills, but mostly skills. Siege Media also offers 401k matching, health, dental and vision insurance, a yearly $1,000 career development budget, unlimited paid time off, and other great benefits. These benefits will become available to you after a two-month probationary period.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!