Senior Contract Compliance Auditor, Forensic Accounting
Senior Contract Compliance Auditor (Forensic Accounting)
Open Across the U.S.
A snapshot of what you would do:
Senior Forensic Accounting Auditor, Contract Compliance serve as lead auditors of an engagement and champion of the client’s day-to-day relationship. They verify and process claims. They ensure audits are properly performed and build relationships with key client stakeholder(s). SAA’s identify opportunities by recommending APEX solutions that create value for their clients and inform both internal/external stakeholders throughout the life of the engagement.
Tasks and Activities:
- Develop positive stakeholder relationships in working with all levels at the client.
- Be professional with a client’s supplier in auditing the contractual relationship.
- Become the resident expert for their clients systems and processes.
- Perform an in depth review and document auditable clauses from the contract between client and supplier.
- Assist as needed in the processing of data obtained from both client and supplier.
- Provide reports and updates as required for all stakeholders.
- Perform administrative activities as needed on a timely basis.
- Assist in the development and training of less experienced auditors.
- Ensure each claim exceeds the client’s expectation for quality.
- Management multiple engagements simultaneously and prioritize activities within each engagement.
- Perform a quality review of all deliverables from beginning to end of each engagement.
- Significant knowledge of ERP or payables systems
- Self-starter with the capability to analyze a vendors systems, business rules and data without detailed instructions.
- Strong analytical skill set and a strong desire to perform extensive research and draw conclusions from that research.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the Commercial & Retail industries, key trends and major players
- Advanced knowledge of general accounting/auditing principles and practices
- Knowledge of or aptitude to learn APEX Analytix audit technologies, processes, and procedures
- Understand process mapping and workflow development.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, management information systems, accounting, or finance
- Relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Three to Five years or more experience in Contract Compliance auditing (Commercial/Retail) and/or Forensic Accounting Professional Services.
APEX Analytix is the leading provider of trusted supplier data; supplier portal software; controls, audit and analytics software; and AP recovery audit services. We protect over $5 trillion in spend and prevent or recover over $3 billion in overpayments annually, and our client portals actively support over 3 million suppliers. Our software and audit services are built on our SmartVM® database of over 20 million supplier records with contacts, scored for accuracy and age, based on integration with over 650 external data sources and over 10 million communications with suppliers each year. APEX Archimedes™, an advanced cognitive technology and innovation system, supported by IBM Watson®, is integrated into APEX Analytix software and services to harness the power of the future through smarter recoveries, controls, analytics, working capital and supplier data. We serve over 250 Fortune 500/Forbes Global 2000 clients around the world and are fluent in languages covering 98 percent of global trade.
At APEX Analytix, our culture drives everything! We live our culture of performance, respect, candor and fun—in that order. Performance is measured by delivering value to our clients, generating goodwill, trust and partnership. Sincere respect for each other, our diverse backgrounds and our well-being are our cornerstones. We value open and honest relationships with each other, our clients and our communities. And, life is too short to not have fun! We look for team players who possess the qualities of being humble, hungry and smart. We recruit candidates who will strive for accountability in performance and career growth, serving our clients in long-term respectful relationships, and working in a diverse and caring environment.
We owe our growing success to our team of bright, passionate, and innovative individuals. We truly value our associates and strive to provide the highest quality benefits program, offering competitive compensation packages with tailored bonus plans and generous benefits. Our benefits include health and insurance plans (medical, dental, optical, life insurance, disability insurance, FSA, HSA employee assistance program, supplemental insurance options and pre-paid legal), a generous paid time off plan, 401k plan, flexible work schedules, wellness programs (company fitness and weight loss challenges, financial wellness software tool, and gym membership stipend), associate and customer referral bonus programs, and paid community hours. And here at APEX Analytix, you won’t get lost in the shuffle. Our focus on internal training, growth and development results in annually filling over a quarter of our open positions with internal promotions! With resources such as a strong Mentor Program, Internal Training Portal, plus Education, Tuition, and Certification Assistance, we provide tools for our associates to grow and develop. If you are looking for a place to shine, come join the team!
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!