Senior Customer Support Specialist
We are looking for an ambitious individual who is genuinely excited to help customers and is proactively trying to improve the customer experience overall. They will act as the first line of defense for any inbound inquiries and help product & customer success teams with managing, resolving, and escalating customer issues. They will be responsible for triaging customer issues and developing an efficient and scalable support process. They are confident at troubleshooting and determined to investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction.
We are a team of ridiculously dedicated professionals who are making a breakthrough in B2B marketing by introducing an autonomous demand generation platform powered by AI-based campaign optimization and experimentation patented technologies.
We move fast but scientifically, we are agile but disciplined. We value and reward dedication, hard-working, and can-do attitude. We embrace equality, diversity, and authenticity.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- 3+ years in one of the client-facing roles: customer support, CSM, AE or Sales
- Experience setting up and managing Customer Support workflows and tools
- Experience supporting, testing, or using at the expert level very complex data-driven software products
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver with strong logical thinking
- Exceptional attention to details and organizational skills
- BONUS: Experience working with one of the Marketing Automation tools, Advertising channels or Salesforce
- Natural charisma, authenticity, warm and friendly personality
- Extreme ownership and accountability with an unstoppable desire to help.
- Drive for service is in your DNA
- Own Customer/Inbound Support & Respond to all inbound inquiries
- Provide onboarding of new customers and help them with the integration of their tech stack (ad accounts, salesforce, marketing automation platforms)
- Design and maintain a scalable customer support system for Metadata
- Maintain and add to metadata’s public knowledge base & FAQ
- Collaborate with the Product team on product improvements base on customer feedback
- Being able to work in North America timezones
WHAT WE OFFER
- Remote position
- Competitive compensation
- Career opportunity in a fast-growing company
- Extremely friendly and supportive team
Location: North America Timezones
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!