Senior Data Engineer
Senior Data Engineer
NEW YORK OR REMOTE
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, Socure’s technology applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Customers include three of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded by some of the world’s best investors and entrepreneurs including Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures and Two Sigma Ventures.
The only way we can further our mission of becoming the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminating identity fraud is by building the best team on the planet. This is where you come in!
We are currently looking for a Senior Data Engineer be based anywhere remotely in the USA.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop production-level data pipelines for company-critical data science and machine learning solutions
- Develop tooling, optimization and testing around core data science work
- Build and maintain production-level python libraries for the data science team
- Leverage open-source tools and cloud computing technologies comfortably
- Execute best practices in version control and continuous integration / delivery
- Own and drive projects from conception to completion
- Collaborate with data scientists, engineers and other key stakeholders
- Work well in a fast-paced cross-functional environment
- PhD / MS / BS in computer science, mathematics, physics, statistics or similar or equivalent work experience
- Strong previous work experience in a data engineering, software engineering, data science or research
- Strong python programming background
- Experience with data workflow managers such as Drake, Luigi, or Airflow
- Experience with containerization (Docker) and container-orchestration systems such as Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud ecosystems such as Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services
Nice to Have:
- Experience in advanced analytics and developing machine learning models
- Experience in Hadoop, Spark, distributed systems
- Programming experience in Scala, Java, R
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity – every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A group of highly intelligent peers that are all working in unison towards the same mission
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
- …and so much more
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!