Senior Drupal Developer
Senior Contract Drupal Developer
- Warwick, NY
- Development – Contractor
GeekHive is a world-class marketing technology consultancy. We help our clients align their team, refine their strategy, and integrate their tools for the most effective customer engagement. We have an opening for a contract Senior Drupal Developer to work with the development team either remotely, or in our offices in Warwick, NY. We’re looking for someone with great technical skills and the proven ability to work in a collaborative team environment. The ideal candidate would be a talented Drupal developer with exceptional technical skills and a passion for quality code and new technologies.
This is currently a temporary/contract position lasting 3-6 months with possible extensions.
Successful candidates will possess:
- 5-7 years of experience as a Drupal Developer
- Strong knowledge of Drupal and fluency in PHP with a solid object oriented background
- Direct client facing experience
- 2-3 years experience leading a development team
- Minimum of 2 Drupal 8 production builds
- Strong experience in integrating with third party systems
- Experience in working with RESTful Web Services
- Proven experience with custom module and theme development
- Advanced debugging skills
- Fluency in HTML, CSS and responsive web development
- Familiarity with git and Github capabilities for source control and work item management
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology and its benefits
Nice to have, but not required:
- Experience with Acquia or Pantheon platforms
- Familiarity with component driven development and design processes
- Familiarity with React/Vue.js
- Understanding of headless/decoupled implementations
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- Understanding of the Migrate API
- Acquia Certified Developer (or higher)
Successful candidates will be:
- Team players willing to work hard to ensure the success of the team, the project and GeekHive
- Detail-oriented with strong competency in task/time and scope management.
- Curious – problem solving will not be a chore, but a welcome exercise to strong candidates.
- Good communicators with the ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!