Senior Financial Analyst
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST – DTC
- REMOTE USA
GoPro makes it easy for people to celebrate and share experiences. We believe life is more meaningful when shared. We build cameras, software, and accessories that help the world share itself in immersive and exciting ways.
GoPro is a global movement whose business is driven by shared experiences. We celebrate diversity. We practice inclusion. We foster belonging. We demand equality. And we share the experiences of individuals and communities who also hold these values as core to who they are. From Bucharest to Munich, Silicon Valley to Shenzhen, we are dedicated to building a company that reflects and honors the diverse global communities where we live, work, and play.
GoPro is seeking a skilled finance professional to join the Financial Planning & Analysis team supporting the Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) business unit. This valued team member will own the financial forecasts and analysis for the DTC business unit and partner with leaders to meet targets. Additionally, this proactive analyst will have sound financial judgement that provides great visibility to the team and helps drive results to the bottom line.
What You Will Do
- Partner with the Direct-to-Consumer leadership team to drive results and meet targets
- Review and forecast the DTC business unit spend by working with the operational teams
- Tackle complicated business cases by working with multiple stakeholders across the company
- Understand the economical ins and outs of the DTC business unit from revenue to spend
- Support the FP&A team on ad hoc financial analysis
- Full profitability analysis and ownership for the DTC business unit
- Analyze business results and proactively apply those learnings to forecasts
Skills We’re Stoked About
- 5+ years FP&A experience in a highly dynamic environment
- Can do, positive mentality assisting to reach the team and company’s goals
- Proven track-record of solid finance business partnership
- Advanced and proficient Excel user
- Comfortable in high pressure and dynamic environments
- Able to convey complicated information in a concise and meaningful way at all levels
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – premiums are 100% paid for employees, 80% paid for dependents
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Generous time off policy
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for new parents
- Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) options
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- LiveHealthy monthly wellness reimbursement
- Innovative remote-friendly wellness classes and events
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about
GoPro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!