Senior Front End Software Engineer, Trello
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Here at Trello, we celebrate the many ways we work. With a team of over one hundred, we connect from Atlanta co-working spaces, Minnesota forests, Hawaii beaches and our beautiful headquarters in Manhattan, where this position will be based. We expect our developers to contribute more than just code. You’ll be involved in defining how things work, what they do, and why we do that instead of something else. We also expect you to share your knowledge and expertise with everyone else. In other words, we’re all whole humans and expect the same from you. If that interests you, read on to learn more about the role.
- Work directly with product managers, designers and developers on features for the Trello web application.
- Build client code that is fast, testable, and high quality.
- Iterate quickly based on user feedback.
More About you:
- Experience coaching and mentoring teammates.
- You have strong experience improving large scale web applications.
- You could be working at any level of the stack, but you’re passionate about front-end development.
- You have in-depth experience with a framework like AngularJS, js(our current framework) or React (what we’re moving to.)
- You have enough back-end experience to jump over to the server to unblock yourself (we use node.js.)
- You’re passionate about understanding user problems and working with a team to ship and iterate on great solutions.
- You strive to write code that lasts for years, not months.
- You have a diverse technical background. You’re a developer, not just a front-end developer.
- You can tweak CSS, but you prefer profiling, analyzing heap snapshots, and refactoring code into modular chunks.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English.
- S. Bachelor or higher degree, or its equivalent, in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Management or a closely related field of study.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!