Senior Full Stack Engineer
(REMOTE) Sr Full Stack Engineer Job
- Location: Remote, Remote, US
- Job: Information Technology
- Primary location: Remote , Remote
- Relocation offered: No
- Employment status: Full-Time
- Travel: 10%
Location: Work from home position located anywhere inside the United States
As our Senior Full-Stack Engineer, you’ll be a part of Armstrong’s digital innovation strategy team and will be responsible for building responsive and extensive web applications, as well as implementing new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers, UI/UX specialists, and fellow engineers.
Why should you join Armstrong World Industries?
Armstrong World Industries (AWI) is a leader in the design and manufacture of innovative commercial and residential ceiling, wall and suspension system solutions in the Americas. With approximately $1B in revenue, AWI has about 2,500 employees and a manufacturing network of twelve facilities.
At home, at work, in healthcare facilities, classrooms, stores, or restaurants, we offer interior solutions that help to enhance comfort, save time, improve building efficiency and overall performance, and create beautiful spaces.
For more than 150 years, we have built our business no trust and integrity. It set us apart then, and it sets us apart now, along with our ability to collaborate with and innovate for the people we’re here to serve – our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our employees.
We are committed to developing new and sustainable ceiling solutions, with design and performance possibilities that make a positive difference in spaces where we live, work, learn, heal and play. It’s an exciting, rewarding business to be in, and we’re committed to continue to grow and prosper for the benefit of all of our stakeholders. We hope you join us.
What does it mean to work at Armstrong?
It means being immersed in a supportive culture that recognizes you as a key player in Armstrong’s future. We are a large company with a local feel, where you will get to know and collaborate with leadership and your colleagues across the company.
By joining us, you’ll have the opportunity to make the most of your potential. Alongside a competitive remuneration package, you will receive:
- A benefits package including: medical, dental, prescription drug, life insurance, 401k match, long-term disability coverage, vacation and sick time, product discount programs and many more.
- Personal development to grow your career with us based on your strengths and interests.
- A casual work environment where we have a recognition program for our team, and service awards. You will also be able to make the most of our fitness center and lunchtime cafe.
- A working culture that balances individual achievement with teamwork and collaboration. We draw on each other’s strengths and allow for different work styles to build engagement and satisfaction to deliver results.
What you’ll be doing:
- Crafting REST based web services and APIs for consumption by web clients
- Contributing to a future-ready, high quality, and performance code base as well as SDLC
- Sharing your technical solutions and product ideas with the team
- Communicating key engineering decisions to business, sales, and product partners
What will make you successful:
- 5+ years software engineering experience
- 3+ years with React
- 3+ years’ experience with building ETL applications with REST API services, Node.js, and Typescript
- Experience designing and developing service-based architectures and/or micro services
- Experience persisting and manipulating relational data (Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server)
- Knowledge of software engineering standard methodologies (Agile software development, test-driven development, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, etc.)
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (Docker, Vagrant, etc.)
- Experience building and deploying ML-based solutions
- Experience with lead generation platforms
- Familiarity with cloud services platforms (specifically AWS)
- UX / UI design Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
Armstrong World Industries (AWI) is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and we value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at AWI talent acquisition and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Come and build your future with us and apply today!
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!