Senior Fullstack Software Engineer, Growth
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Senior Fullstack Software Engineer for our Product Growth team to help us solve our highest impact user problems across the entire user journey to accelerate retention, activation, and monetization. We’re a cross-functional team that embraces the scientific method and uses data analysis to inform investments.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or remote (anywhere in Western Hemisphere)
As a Senior Fullstack Software Engineer, you’ll:
- Contribute both front-end and back-end code across our code base, using React, Angular and Node
- Top-to-bottom ownership of Growth projects, including doing task breakdown, technical design, writing scalable code, and monitoring post-release analytics
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplined team to guide both what and how we ship experiments and features
- Support and maintain our analytics infrastructure
- Be a part of the hypothesis building, testing, and analyzing
You’ll thrive as a Senior Fullstack Software Engineer if you:
- Have demonstrated experience making data-driven decisions
- Are comfortable with ambiguity and scoping solutions with teammates
- Are comfortable providing caring and constructive feedback to others
- Are curious about product growth practices including experimentation
- Possess a customer-centric mindset
That said, these role responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to tackle passion projects directly related to Webflow.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will not only be defined by what we do — but by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave for moms and dads
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior FullstackSoftware Engineer and a healthy human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love for you to apply!
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!