Senior Graphic Designer
Senior Graphic Designer
- Location: Atlanta, GA
We’re looking for a seasoned Sr. Graphic Designer with specific experience crafting emails for e-commerce retail. This position will work closely with our client service teams to execute email design projects, and will have an opportunity to be a part of complex campaigns for some of the most innovative brands in the world. While it’d be great to have this role based out of one of our many offices, we are open for a telecommuting role (for the right candidate) within the continental United States.
We love the online space, and are marketing and technology nerds at heart. We bring on folks who have a sense of humor, want to learn and grow, and are excited to join a growing team.
- Review creative briefs and client collateral to translate into breathtaking digital designs
- Research agency clients and develop strong understanding of client style, overall brand, and marketing voice
- Prioritize and execute on competing tasks via our project management platform to deliver results across multiple client teams
- Partner with client teams on all revisions and alterations on digital design as requested by both internal and external stakeholders
- Provide support for fellow designers as needed (vacation coverage, etc.)
- Collaborate and partner with fellow internal designers for continued department growth and knowledge sharing
- Creativity – Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Planning – Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects; sets objectives and goals; breaks down work into the process steps; develops schedules and task/people assignments; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks; measures performance against goals; evaluates results.
- Priority Setting – Spends his/her time and the time of others on what’s important; quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.
- Time Management – Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Dealing With Ambiguity – Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; doesn’t have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle
- Self-Knowledge – Knows personal strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and limits; seeks feedback; gains insights from mistakes; is open to criticism; isn’t defensive; is receptive to talking about shortcomings; looks forward to balanced (+’s and -‘s) performance reviews and career decisions.
- 4-6 years specific experience with eCommerce and/or consumer retail email design (a portfolio is required for consideration)
- Knowledge of preferred mobile practices for email
- The ability to study, learn and develop a thorough understanding of each client’s line of business and brand pallet
- The discipline to work on projects that have specific direction, and minimal direction
- Be comfortable juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in an agency setting preferred
- Extremely detail oriented while balancing efficiency
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple – to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values – Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change– inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!