Senior HR Business Partner
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Remote, United States
At eHealth, we are working to deliver affordable healthcare access. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy health insurance online, this is your opportunity. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources team as a Senior HR Business Partner.
The Senior HR Business Partner is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support for one of our eHealth Sales centers. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
Who You Are:
You are innovative, data-driven, and you have the ability to execute your creative ideas. You are passionate about contributing to strategic programs while simultaneously solving tactical issues and building relationships along the way.
What You Will Be Working On:
- Business Partnering – initiate and participate in projects that drive business improvement, engage with employees/managers to understand culture and connect with the team, and participate in and lead change initiatives and communication efforts. We are evolving and changing so this role has a crucial need to solution for today and the long-term.
- Employee Relations – provide coaching/counseling advice to managers and employees, and work to resolve employee relations issues quickly.
- New Hire/Termination Processes – assist managers in handling aspects related to new hires and terminations.
- Talent Acquisition Partnering – partner with Recruiting to ensure the most qualified associates are hired. This includes job description creation and maintenance, interviews, and compensation recommendations.
- HRIS – manage Workday transactions related to new hires, transfers, compensation changes, and terminations.
- Total Rewards Consulting – partner with Total Rewards to determine competitive and accurate wage information for jobs. Reinforce eHealth reward for performance philosophy.
- Employee Development Training – assist in delivery of training to employees.
- HR Process Improvement – identify, recommend and implement improvements for HR.
- Project Management – lead and/or participate in projects that are identified by HR and/or business.
What We Are Looking For:
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years Human Resources Generalist experience
- Working and practical knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including employee relations, performance management, data management and employment laws
- A true hands-on approach as well as the skill to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Ability to develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results
- Being an enthusiastic team player with an intense drive to create a positive work environment
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence through results
- Working knowledge of change management principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive compensation packages including restricted stock units and 401(k) plan & matching
- Paid holidays and unlimited, paid time away
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- And much more
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!