Senior iOS Developer
We are looking for a Senior iOS Developer, who would be responsible for the app’s frontend and backend development. We are seeking someone with a track record of bringing fully-functioning iOS apps to market. Ideally, someone who is a productivity hacker with a passion for efficiency.
- Pixel-perfect implementation of new features and UI changes
- Maintaining Cloud Firestore database
- Reviewing crash reports / Fixing bugs
- Constant communication via Slack and Trello
- Languages: Swift
- Dev tools: Xcode
- Libraries: Alamofire, Realm, Swinject, PromiseKit
- 3rd party services: Firestore
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Fabric, BigQuery
- Distribution: AppStoreConnect
- Deep knowledge of Swift language
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native iOS applications
- Experience with realtime databases, like Firebase
- Debugging & bug-fixing experience using Crashlytics and/or other tools
- Ability to communicate in English
The company is based in Palo Alto, California, but the work can be done remotely on a flexible schedule. This is a full-time position with long-term potential. To apply for this role you need to sign up to 6nomads and pass the assessment test (20 questions).
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!