- REMOTE /NORTHEAST – LOGISTICS /FULL-TIME
CSA is seeking to fill our Senior Logistician to support our Toms River NJ team.
Duties are but not limited to the following:
- Originate, update & review SE information used in Support Equipment Recommendation Data (SERD), AUTOSERD, Support Equipment Requirements Management Information System (SERMIS) & other Government SE-related databases in consonance with the appropriate Support Equipment Weapon System Manager. The contractor is to submit database inputs and provide review comments. The contractor is to secure the proper level of SEMS access.
- Access Government SE databases to generate SE ILS Management Reports.
- Provide technical support for the management of Support Equipment Recommendation Data (SERD) efforts. Includes but is not limited to creating, revising and reviewing SERDs, entering applicable data into AUTOSERD, tracking excess/deficit SE in Support Equipment Resources Management Information System and creating unique queries in ACQ Access for program management, engineering and logistics personnel.
- Review Source Data Revision Recommendations (SODARRS) and provide disposition recommendations.
- Acquire and maintain access to both Government and prime contractor websites and databases as necessary to perform his/her duties.
- 4+ years of experience in logistics
- 1+ years as a team lead or a supervisor
- 1+ years of performing logistics support functions in a Technical Discipline
- Ability to obtain a Security Clearance
Applicants may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; an active United States Department of Defense security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!