Senior Medical Writer
Title: Senior Medical Writer
- Location: USA – Any Region – Home Based
At Parexel you ll team up with some of the best minds in the industry to get new treatments to the patients who need them most. Right now we are recruiting for Home-BasedSenior Medical Writers and Principal Medical Writers only, although junior level may open in the future.
For over 30 years, Parexel and its clients have shared a crucial mission to prevent and cure diseases by delivering new medicines and therapies. We accomplish this through the experience and commitment of our 18,000 employees around the world. We offer the opportunity to work in an environment full of challenge, collaboration, flexibility, and industry-leading growth potential.
Parexel is one of the largest providers of medical writing services worldwide and has managed thousands of writing projects in more than 29 countries in North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. As a result of continued customer satisfaction, the Team is growing. We are currently looking for:
Home-based Clinical Regulatory Medical Writers in the US and Canada
As a Parexel Medical Writer, you will be exposed to different project teams, therapies and devices, as well as a diverse portfolio of clients. The ability to understand our clients needs and achieve quality results is critical for us to continue to be one of the best clinical research organizations (CROs) in the world. To accomplish this, we believe that you must have the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively every day.
- Use your clinical knowledge to write and edit clinical study documents
- Use your project management skills to lead teams to quality and timely deliverables
- Partner with sponsors as their primary client contact for medical writing projects
- Mentor and train junior medical writing staff.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Extensive experience writing clinical study reports, eCTD documents or similar, and protocols, particularly for Phase III trials.
- Advanced project management skills, e.g., excellent communications, team leadership, negotiation, time management
- Demonstrated understanding of clinical research, the drug development process, and applicable regulatory guidelines.
- The ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and to prioritize your work while paying attention to details.
- A bachelor s degree in Life Sciences/Health-Related Sciences or equivalent experience.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Take the next step in your career and apply for a medical writing position at Parexel!
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!