Senior Medical Writer
Sr Medical Writer- Home based
Researches, writes, and edits clinical documents by applying functional expertise and clinical drug development knowledge.
- Acts as a lead medical writer on a few individual studies and other projects at a simple to moderate level.
- Serves as main point of contact from Medical Writing perspective for assigned sponsors and cross-functional teams. Will likely work with multiple sponsors.
- Produces clinical documents as required.
- Provides scientific and medical writing consultancy to clients and internal colleagues at a simple level.
- Leads project teams in drafting report specifications, medical writing, and coordination of data analysis.
- Adheres to timelines and manages multiple projects simultaneously.
- Interprets non-clinical and clinical data in the preparation of various technical reports.
- Schedules and conducts peer and team quality-control review for assigned projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science or health-related field is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of prior experience in science or medical-related writing is required.
- Strong communication skills and a comfort with client interfacing is required.
- Experience with Phase 1 studies, human trials is desired.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!