Senior Performance Marketer
Senior Performance Marketer
Remote / Sofia
At Enhancv, we build the world’s best resume-editing platform. Each month we help thousands of customers worldwide get the job they love. We are a small 10-person team spread across Europe , Asia and North America whose goal is to put an Enhancv resume on every recruiter’s desk!
We are looking for a data-driven performance marketer to build and grow our paid channels. The market is huge and the question is — are you up for the challenge and ready to roll-up your sleeves?
Well, here’s what you’ll be doing
- You’ll dive deep into our data, content and other sources to find opportunities for profitable ad campaigns. Design experiments and test.
- You’ll own the entire paid funnel — setup campaigns with clear goals and return-on-investment in mind (plus take care of everything from eCPM to CAC), craft landing pages and other collateral (or lead creation of), do CRO and iterate.
Ideally, you’re no stranger to these
- You’ve ran $500,000+ in annual ad spend across Facebook or Google Ads.
- You’ve done it all with your own hands , constantly challenging yourself and reading between the lines (put your fav ice-cream flavor in first line of the application).
- You look beyond vanity metrics and overall performance. You take 100% accountability of your goals and work independently.
Where you’ll work
Enhancv started in 2014 and today it’s a profitable B2C startup. Most of us are working from Bulgaria and we have two remote members from India and Canada. They fly and work from Bulgaria a few times a year, plus we organize a team-wide retreat once a year. We have ambitious growth plans and that’s why we are expanding. Join us in our office in Sofia, or work remotely.
You will have the freedom to experiment and build things your way — we believe that’s how we’ll win. And while the sky’s the limit, remember you’ll also positively change people’s lives! Check out the story of Sam from Spotify.
Over the years Enhancv has been featured on Business Insider, Glassdoor, BuzzFeed and other media. Most recently Mark Cuban spotted us.
Salary, Benefits & Perks
- Work remotely.
- Market salary based on location and results you produce.
- 22 days of paid leave.
- Healthcare: Company-wide insurance policy or a budget for remote team members.
- Sports allowance.
- Equipment: Get a MacBook and other equipment to do your best work.
- Transport allowance.
- Travel: We cover work-related travel and retreats.
- Courses and learning: We invest in your professional growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!