Senior Product Manager – Data
Senior Product Manager – Data #160
- Remote (US Only) /
- Product /
Since 2006, Inflection has built the tools needed to facilitate trust and safety in online/offline interactions, workplaces, and communities by collecting, organizing, and providing access to digital people data. Through our work, we’re helping the Internet realize its amazing potential of bringing people together.
Data is at the core of everything we do. Today, we aggregate, cleanse, classify, and search billions of people records from thousands of sources to power our background screening products. We also partner with and build API integrations with dozens of vendors to supplement our in-house data. But our work is far from done. We need a Product leader who is passionate about data and looking to guide our Data Engineering team’s roadmap as we build innovative new data products and solutions for our businesses. If you are excited to collaborate on data science projects, conceptualize new data services, and outline more efficient methods to link and process data, then this role may be for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead Inflection’s data product and architecture strategy focused on continuing to fuel Inflection’s position as a leader in building trust through data
- Drive data innovation by improving the quality of data, finding new data sources, and recommending new technologies
- Own the data product roadmap from ideation to iteration and everything in betweenIdentify market needs or gaps through customer research, competitive analysis and use these insights to shape the product mix
- Collaborate heavily with engineering to deliver consistent quality deliverables in an agile environment
- Design scalable data pipelines to integrate into Inflection’s products
- Lead cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment, including Data Scientists, Engineers, Designers, Marketers, Analysts, Salespeople, Customer Success Managers, and Customer Support Agents to plan and launch projects on time, on budget, and on spec
- Define and create the quantitative and qualitative metrics to measure the successes and gaps of your product.
YOU’LL BE A FANTASTIC MATCH FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU:
- Love building B2B data products and working towards lofty goals
- Have a passion for data and have demonstrated experience building data-centric products
- Seek to have a positive impact on the world and get excited about technology’s potential to change existing industries in new ways
- Strong understanding of the product development lifecycle, including strategy, prioritization, and post-launch analysis
- Love immersing yourself in product features and functionality, but can also talk candidly about business strategy and partnerships
- Are a thoughtful planner who is detail-oriented, but you never forget about the big picture
- Have the ability to ruthlessly prioritize and bring clarity to complicated initiatives
- Are excited by technology and love working with Engineers to solve problems
- Are energized when you work with other smart, passionate, and talented individuals
- Are a team player who loves collaborating and listening as much as leading
- Place high importance on quantitative and analytical skills
- Are entrepreneurial – you see this job as a great foundation to growing into a GM or CEO one day
YOU KNOW YOUR STUFF:
- BS/BA (Engineering, Business, Statistics, or other relevant degrees – technical or analytical) – or equivalent work experience in a highly technical work environment. MBA a plus
- 4+ years Product Management experience, preferably in a B2B company, with a focus on data-intensive products
- Demonstrated experience developing data-intensive products to market
- Deep understanding of API development and implementation
- Database analytics experience using SQL, R, and/or Python
- Strong project management skills: organized, attention to detail, and able to manage multiple time-sensitive projects
- Familiarity with machine learning, RPAs, and NLP a plus
YOU BELIEVE WORK IS ABOUT MORE THAN JUST THE BOTTOM LINE
We don’t want to just be good at what we do; we want to be good for the world. We’ve met rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. We care about all stakeholders, including customers, employees, and the community.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!