Senior Product Marketing Manager
Sr Product Marketing Manager
- Product Marketing United States
Ayla Networks is redefining the way brands, enterprises and service providers can develop, monetize and support connected products for the Internet of Things (IoT) in a way that’s open, scalable and economical. Ayla provides the industry’s first Agile IoT Platform, an end-to-end software fabric running across devices, cloud, and apps to create secure connectivity, data analytics, and feature-rich customer experiences.
Ayla Networks is looking to hire a full time Sr. Product Marketing Manager based anywhere in the U.S to support and contribute to Ayla’s global growth strategy. This new hire will be part of the Marketing team reporting to the Global Vice President Marketing, and will focus primarily on the North American region. The timing for this hire is Q1 2021.
What You Will Be Doing
- Content creation (50%) create compelling thought leadership and product-centric content at a regular cadence to drive awareness and demand generation efforts
- Competitive analysis (20%) conduct research and stay informed on competitor offerings and major developments in the market
- Research & Analysis (20%) conduct research into new market segments/verticals related to IoT, develop & test the messaging and positioning, developing ROI models
- Sales & Partner enablement (10%) – Assisting the sales and BD teams with deal support and designing go-to-market campaigns
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B product marketing roles, ideally for enterprise software companies. Prior IoT experience is a big
- Good written and spoken communication skills to be able to interact effectively with senior management, sales and customers
- High level of expertise in PowerPoint and Excel
- High energy, self-driven, process-oriented and persistent
- Resourceful and out of box thinker who collaborates well with product, sales and Customer Success
- BS/BA in business, humanities or social sciences
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!