Senior Proposal Dev. Associate
Senior Proposal Development Associate, PBM
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will support Alluma’s sales teams in developing PBM (Pharmacy Benefits Management) and product/service proposals. You will manage the RFI/RFP process from receipt to delivery in response to healthcare/member issued Request for Information (RFI) and/or Request for Proposal (RFP).
- Provide and evaluate RFI/RFP proposal content for Alluma’s solutions/offerings to ensure adherence to brand, accounting, finance, and legal standards.
- Review RFP/RFI written response (qualitative content) to ensure compliance with RFI/RFP request.
- Draft and review RFI/RFP content using approved templates, triage content and strategy questions to the sales and client management team and key subject matter experts.
- Manage RFP repository library, coordinate and schedule meetings for proposal response development, manage milestones and deadlines for all RFP’s and proactively keep stakeholders updated.
- Optimize RFP efficiency by identifying process inefficiencies and making enhancements to create a refined automated process.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 5 or more years of related experience in the PBM industry required.
- Editorial and/or proposal writing, sales and/or marketing experience preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and present data.
- Understanding of project management concepts.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!