Senior SEO Specialist
Title: Senior SEO Specialist
Job Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a Senior SEO specialist that will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing a complete SEO strategy for our brand. The ideal candidate will be analytical and a self motivated and skilled communicator to collaborate across various teams.
Current working knowledge of SEO practices and implementation is essential.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Complete understanding of Google Products and Implementation of Google Analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Building content with effective keywords
- Help curating effective SEO content for our blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies and implementation.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to stay fully within search engine best practices.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!