Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer (Node.js)
Build your Career with Us
Email on Acid’s mission is to simplify the complex task of email testing through an exclusive suite of innovative tools, education and first-class customer service. Email on Acid (EOA) is unique because it delivers value to its customers through proprietary and leading-edge email rendering tools, community collaboration and competitive pricing.
EOA was born in July of 2009 and is 100% bootstrapped. We are the industry leading provider in email message quality. There are over 100,000 worldwide customers using our platform. When we started this company, email development was anything but easy. The internet was full of resources for web developers, but we could hardly find anything to help email developers. So we set out to create a service that would make it easy to find and fix email problems, and give developers and marketers a place to talk about email. We love email and are dedicated to making email marketing as simple as possible.
What We Offer
- Energized Work Atmosphere: Intelligent and driven colleagues
- Comprehensive Compensation: Competitive salaries, 100% paid health, dental, and vision benefits for employees, health savings options, 401(k) with an employer matching
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible workplace opportunities (e.g. Flextime, Work-From-Home and Remote), open PTO, paid maternity leave
- Individual Wellness: Onsite fitness facility and company paid Life insurance
- Incentives: Annual group bonus program (profit sharing)
- Lunch provided on Fridays
- Annual Professional Development reimbursement
- Communication – We listen to understand
- Courage – We take smart risks
- Discipline – We lead by example
- Honesty – We are sincere, forgiving
- Impact – We accomplish important work
- Innovation – We discover practical solutions
- Passion – We are tenacious
Be Courageous. Be Humble. Give a damn
Role of our Next Teammate
We are actively seeking a Senior Software Engineer (Node.js) to join our amazing team of experienced software engineers.
You will be tasked with building, developing and supporting our innovative customer-facing web-based solutions, building out new functionality, maintaining and making continuous improvements to the backend server-side infrastructure. This role will be an integral part of our engineering team while working in a fast-paced agile environment.
What You Will Do
- Live by and champion our Motto and Values
- Design, build and maintain node.js applications, services and APIs that power Email on Acid customer-facing applications
- Implement and communicate your designs to fellow engineers
- Understand the data that powers our applications, and be able to propose appropriate data models for new features
- Build new services from scratch, as well as maintain existing applications
- Committed to good engineering practice of testing, logging, alerting and deployment processes
Qualities and Experience You Posses
- Great teammate
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of full lifecycle software development experience, including coding, testing, troubleshooting, and deployment
- Passionate about software engineering and personal hobbies
- Comfortable learning new technologies and tools
- Strong SQL knowledge (Mysql or Postgres), familiarity with techniques to identify slow queries and debugging (We run on AWS RDS).
- Agile/Scrum process
- Test Driven Development
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!