Senior Software Engineer, Web
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER, WEB
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Building the possibilities.
We’re growing quickly and are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to develop web applications that are used by a passionate group of users every day. This isn’t just a technical role, though. Working across teams, you will be a creative contributor to the entire Agile development lifecycle, from design and implementation to testing and monitoring. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Software Engineer:
- Build efficient, well-tested User Interface components in React and Redux.
- You will identify bottlenecks to improve performance.
- Participate in design sessions, code reviews, and pull requests.
- You will also write clean, well-organized, testable, and reusable JS code.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 3+ years of development experience in object-oriented programming using languages like C# and Java.
- Understanding of SEO best Practices
- You also have relational database experience including schema design and SQL
- Ability to participate in code reviews, design reviews, and over-the-shoulder debugging.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical major preferred.
- Experience working remote/working with remote teams.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!