We are building a world-class sourcing team (100% remote-friendly!), and on the hunt for an enthusiastic, meticulous, and thoughtful Senior Sourcer to play a key role growing our engineering, product, and design teams–some from the ground-up! Noom is experiencing rapid growth, and this master hunter will ensure we’re engaging with top-tier diverse talent, our recruiting process is kept tight internally/externally, candidates have a memorable experience, and we’re consistently improving our top-of-funnel strategies.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Proactively source, recruit, engage, and maintain a strong candidate pipeline for all open positions for assigned departments (Product, Design, Engineering, or Growth)
- Develop a best practices environment for conducting research and finding new sourcing methods to create innovative search strategies
- Own, measure, and improve response and conversion rate metrics for the talent pipeline
- Leverage social media, multiple network sources, online tools, industry relationships, and community involvement to identify top talent
- Promote Noom’s employer brand online and offline
- Networking through industry contacts, events/meetups, trade groups, social media, and employee referrals
What We’re Looking For:
- Extensive experience as a full cycle recruiter or sourcer in a fast-paced environment in both an agency and corporate environment; start-up experience a big plus!
- Strong sourcing and research experience utilizing a wide toolbox
- Business acumen, with ability to pick up concepts quickly and stay nimble in a fast-paced environment
- Data-informed mindset, with the ability to draw key insights on candidate engagement at the top-of-funnel
- Customer-service mindset, with an outgoing, warm, and approachable personality
- Experience with Greenhouse, Jobvite, Lever, Resumator, or any other ATS
- A wizard in all things Google Calendar/Drive, Slack, Zoom, etc.
- Self-drive and initiative, with the ability to figure things out on your own, confidence, and competence to communicate with all levels of management
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!