Senior Tag Implementation Specialist
SENIOR TAG IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST
This position is remote based
Hilton is creating a best-in-class data & analytics department that will lead a connected ecosystem of data, technology, tools, techniques, people and processes. This innovative data & analytics function will drive advanced analytics and actionable insights to help drive Hilton’s performance.
What will I be doing?
The Senior Tag Implementation Specialist will be an integral part of a large corporate Digital Analytics organization where data is at the forefront of its business success. You will be responsible for implementing Adobe’s digital analytics, marketing, and functional pixels via Adobe DTM/Launch for company websites and mobile applications (iOS and Android).
More specifically, you will:
- Manage the implementation and maintenance of client-side data collection and marketing tools using the company tag management solution (Adobe DTM/Launch)
- Execute tag audits using ObservePoint to verify stability and accuracy of client-side data collection and marketing integrations and support organizational governance activities related to tag management
- Update and/or migrate Tag Management software based on business requirements
- Maintain robust documentation regarding the tag management architecture
- Work with the Digital Analytics & Marketing Architecture team to decipher business analytics requirements and deliver implementations which meet those requirements
What are we looking for?
We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Collaborative and interpersonal teammates, who build dynamic and positive relationships, exhibit tact and earn trust
- Strong communicators, both verbally and in writing, who effectively communicate along various business channels and IT partners
- Flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems and work well under pressure
- Self-starters, who take initiative in leading goals, utilize analytical skills and possess adaptability to change
- Accountable and focused individuals, who effectively communicate results and recommend improvements
- Respectful teammates, who possess a good work ethic and high degree of integrity
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Three (3) years of experience implementing analytics via Adobe DTM/Launch for websites/mobile applications (tag implementation / tag migration)
- Experience implementing tags within single-page app applications
- Experience testing in multiple web/mobile environments to validate Tag Management Solutions (TMS) accuracy
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Five (5) years of experience implementing analytics via Adobe DTM/Launch for websites/mobile applications (tag implementation / tag migration)
- Experience with ObservePoint
- Experience with JIRA
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!