Senior UX – UI Designer
Senior UX/UI Designer
- Full time
- TECH – FULL TIME – 100% REMOTE
At Athletic Greens, our purpose is to inspire fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health. Our core values are people first, life is an opportunity and no compromises. These values guide us in every decision we make. We look for these values within our own team, but also in anyone who works with us.
We’ve spent 10 years researching with the help of doctors, naturopaths, and nutritionists to create the highest efficacy and nutritionally complete supplement on the planet. We never stop learning, growing, and researching. It’s our mission to continue adding value to our products and improving the lives of our customers.
Athletic Greens is seeking a Senior UX/UI Designer to define & deliver a best-in-class digital experience to our growing community of daily drinkers. You will be a key player in helping define and shape the strategy and end-to-end user experience of our membership experience in close partnership with Product, Engineering, Marketing and Leadership.
The ideal candidate is a resourceful self-starter with a passion for developing design solutions driven by real customer insights, data and research. You not only have extensive experience in interface design, but also think about design in a systematic way ensuring we are developing a consistent and holistic digital ecosystem for our members. As a Senior UX/UI Designer, you will be an integral part of growing the Product Design discipline at Athletic Greens, inspiring team members and cross-functional partners by executing elegant, intuitive UX flows that resonate with our members and advance the digital product for Athletic Greens.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer, and champion the community’s needs through thoughtful, functional and beautiful design & interface.
- Create experiences that bridge the gap between physical and digital products.
- Define, test and spec new architecture, navigation and features for our membership experience to drive engagement and retention.
- Create and refine reusable and accessible components for our growing design component library.
- Apply conceptual thinking and creativity to complex design problems from conception to production, and be responsible for full, agile design process from conception through launch & iteration, including capturing interactions, edge-cases, and development of these experiences through deliverables such as user flows, product maps, wireframes, storyboards, and prototypes.
- Thoughtfully communicate your design solutions and rationale to find alignment across your peers and stakeholders.
- Comfortable with an agile approach to design, with an emphasis on user testing and rapid iteration.
- Help build Product Design at Athletic Greens through mentorship of other designers & promoting a culture of design excellence & customer centricity.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 5+ years of experience as a product designer, interaction designer, or ux/ui designer, ideally at a consumer-focused technology company.
- A design portfolio that demonstrates cutting-edge digital work, a deep understanding of user needs and unique approaches to problem solving.
- Expertise in developing information architecture, interaction models, flows, schematics and visual designs across a range of platforms and devices.
- A well-organized and solutions-oriented work-ethic, with a desire to explore in low-fidelity and iterate through pixel-perfect detail.
- Strong, proven skill in creating wireframes and other common UX design artifacts, with an iterative approach to product design driven by data/customer-centricity & deep collaboration.
- Familiarity with agile software development and proficiency with Sketch/prototyping tools, and ability to leverage past experience to implement user research, testing & design best practices.
- A comfortable and energized approach working (and effectively prioritizing) in an extremely fast-paced environment.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture which is enforced through the hiring process and team collaboration.
- A mission-driven approach to everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customers’ health and wellness.
- 90% premium coverage for top medical, dental and vision plans.
- An unlimited vacation policy.
- A 401k plan with Safe Harbor match up to 4% (after three months of employment).
- A high-growth, dynamic environment that delivers opportunities for your direct impact to be felt
- Quarterly team-wide meet-up and annual company-wide retreats.
- A brand new laptop of your choice and a budget for home office set-up or a coworking workspace.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues who bring their all to the Athletic Greens mission each and every day
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!