Senior Visual Designer
Senior Visual Designer – Contract Role – 3-6 Months Contract
- Remote, Remote, United States
- Contract Role -3-6 months User Experience Team
- United States Remote (can be located anywhere in US)
We are looking for a Senior Visual Designer with a minimum of 5 years experience. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of designing effective and engaging digital experiences that are informed by research and consumer insights, and they’ll have the numbers to prove it. They will be a brand storyteller that can execute beautiful work while possessing a hunger for testing and iterating to drive results. Experience integrating digital products with landing pages is a big bonus.
As a Senior Visual Designer you’ll work closely with the creative director and members of the marketing team to design landing pages and top-of-funnel experiences to drive engagement and conversion. You’ll help define our brand and take charge of transforming concepts into deliverables.
- Strategize & design concepts across media, including websites, display, mobile and email marketing, brand guidelines, etc.
- Create benefit-driven, inspired design that drives results
- Participate in campaign planning, gathering student insights, testing concepts and exploring design and messaging solutions
- Help to define, build upon and grow Chegg’s brand and personality while maintaining our brand style guide for all teams to utilize & reference
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams & channel leads on project planning, marketing/social campaigns, and landing pages from start to finish
- You can clearly demonstrate how your work has resulted in improved KPIs through analysis and actioning on consumer insights and user behavior.
- 5-8 years of experience.
- You have strong visual-design fundamentals: BA, BS, or BFA in graphic design, art direction, etc.
- You are a master of typography, a color specialist, and a ruler of the grid.
- You demonstrate strong visual expertise with a strong portfolio demonstrating your skill across several platforms (online and off).
- You are fluent in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft PowerPoint
- You’re one with the web and social media.
- You have a passion for youth culture, voice, and trends with excellent oral and written communications.
- You are a team player and ready to jump in & get your hands dirty on whatever is needed anytime anywhere.
Please provide your online portfolio link to preview previous projects and sample of your work*
Requisition Number: 4449
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!