Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
- US BASED REMOTE
Do you dream in emoji and speak in meme? Does TikTok make you miss Vine? Could this be us but you playin? If so, Degreed’s Brand team wants you to slide into our DMs.
We’re looking for an experienced social media marketer/strategist to grow our organic social media program. We want someone who brings creative energy along with fresh ideas and thrives in a growing start-up-turned-established-tech company as we continue to grow our brand globally.
You’ll be joining the Brand team at Degreed, a rowdy bunch that splits its energy between brand marketing and creative services. As a member of the Brand team, you’ll be charged with bringing creative ideas to fruition and playing a pivotal role in driving our brand ideals through relevant, authentic content and conversation on our social channels.
The Social Media Manager will drive forward the vision and execution of social media content and management with the help of our in-house creative team — inclusive of visual storytelling, social plans to support our campaigns, community building, paid social, and brand engagement.
- Develop content and identify opportunities for engagement as you continuously find intentional and measurable ways to learn and better connect with our core audience
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the voice of the customer and trend watcher across our social media platforms
- Handle day-to-day channels/community management
- Develop and execute an organic social media strategy that helps drive brand awareness and engagement across owned social channels
- Work w/ the Brand team to develop content, visuals, and captions
- Map the social calendar into a plan that can be implemented, measured, and produces ongoing results, based on priorities and integrated campaign goals
- Be the liaison between other departments and social channels to define content priorities each month and manage the social requests process from other teams/stakeholders
- Take pride in reporting monthly performance metrics, insights, trends, and ROI to help inform other parts of the organization and customer experience
- You have 3+ years experience in running social channels and community management activities from end-to-end (bonus points if you’re a content creator or aspiring meme-lord on the side)
- You’re a master at finding opportunities to develop storylines through your content and conversations
- You understand the Degreed brand persona and voice and you write and communicate in it
- You’re a team player that’s naturally creative, proactive, and have excellent communication skills
- You’re well versed across social platforms – the tried and true ones (IG, Twitter, YouTube) and ones that are up and coming (you tell us!)
- You’re a high-energy professional that’s able to independently manage multiple tasks and execute ideas timely and effectively
- Your curiosity and desire to see your team succeed fuels a broad interest in content that delivers results for the whole company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!