- United States
- Full time
HireVue is a high volume SaaS application hosted in the public cloud. Our long list of customers have widely varied ways of using our system. We’re looking for a Solutions Engineer that can work with customers, think on their feet, and dig into system issues to enable the success of customers and internal stakeholders alike.
An effective Solutions Engineer will need to comprehensively understand our products and capabilities, becoming expert in our platform’s capabilities. A Solutions Engineer must troubleshoot and fix issues whether configuration, code, or data that impact customer success. You will encounter a mix of both customer-facing and technical challenges on a daily basis.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will be part of a special team of highly-skilled and dynamic people. You will partner with our Customer Success, Sales, Professional Services, and Engineering teams to identify and deliver technical solutions that improve our business and our customers’ success. We are seeking someone who enjoys unique technical challenges and at the same time is passionate about customer experience & team productivity.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Partner with internal teams to service and deliver technical solutions
- Guide customers during onboarding, custom integrations, and system usage
- Build and maintain a deep technical understanding of HireVue’s products
- Serve as a technical subject matter expert for customers
- Build & implement tools for support teams to solve customer problems
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to influence new product features and functionality based on customer feedback
- Identify and address/fix platform issues impacting customers
Key Technologies (not limited to):
- MySQL, PostgreSQL Databases
- REST API’s
- Public Cloud, especially AWS
- Application Configuration
- Strong ability to extend your core engineering skills and learn new applications and technologies
- Strong technical, creative and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent coordination and organization abilities, along with verbal and written communication skills
- Direct customer facing communication and management
Bonus: HCM/ATS enterprise applications experience
Benefits: Flexible Paid Time Off | Medical, Dental, Vision | 12 Weeks Maternity & Adoption |
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!