Sr Frontend Engineer
Accord is an early-stage, YCombinator startup (YC 2020) founded by early Stripe, Adobe, and Google Cloud leaders. After spending years designing processes for their scaling, multi-billion dollar sales orgs, they set out to focus on the underlying people problems associated with B2B sales.
Accord is a project management platform, purpose-built for B2B sales. It’s like Asana, Trello, or Atlassian, but uniquely customer-facing, so sales reps and buyers can work together on the same platform and stay aligned during complex sales cycles.
About the Role
You will be in charge of designing and building products from scratch. We have a fresh, modern codebase that you’ll be able to make your own, and will want to tell your friends about.
- Node.js + TypeScript
- Kubernetes / Docker on GCP
- React + TypeScript
- Styled Components
- Fully automated unit & e2e testing
- 4+ Years of experience as a full-time engineer
- 2+ Years of experience with Node.js in production
- 2+ Years of experience with Postgres / SQL
- 2+ Years of experience building RESTful APIs
- 2+ Years of experience with React and Typescript
- Experience with open-source software
- Experience with early-stage startups
Nice to haves
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with automation
- Experience with microservices architecture
Don’t see your Technology stack listed here? Tell us how excited you are about your tools and why we should adopt them. Accord is hiring passionate people that are leaders, autonomous, and move the needle.
Apply to: email@example.com
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!