- SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA or REMOTE
- FULL-TIME (REMOTE)
What is Trusted Health?
Trusted is a technology platform that connects healthcare professionals with flexible job opportunities at caregiving facilities across the country. Founded in 2017, Trusted has grown rapidly in pursuit of its mission to help people everywhere get care. In just a few short years, Trusted has become one of the fastest growing companies in the history of the healthcare staffing industry and was recognized as one of Forbes’ “Next Billion Dollar Companies.” Hundreds of thousands of clinicians have already signed up for Trusted’s platform—connecting with & working at healthcare facilities in 49 States and the District of Columbia.
Trusted’s platform isn’t just a labor marketplace, it’s also an end-to-end employment system; allowing the company to scalably serve as the employer-of-record for the healthcare professionals that they work with. This encourages deep relationships between Trusted and its clinicians and provides Trusted with the opportunity to create a best-in-class experience throughout the entire candidate lifecycle—from acquisition through retention—while eliminating stressful, employment-related overhead from both our clinical professionals and healthcare partners.
Trusted’s headquarters is located in San Francisco’s Financial District, though it has taken a digital-first approach to building its workforce and the majority of their team resides outside the Bay Area.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a staff accountant to become a key contributor in our accounting process creation and implementation for the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting. As our company grows, this role is critical to making sure our financial operations remain on track!
- You’ll work closely with our finance & operations team to complete Month End Close by business day 8 or 10 (quarter-end) with preparation of journal entries and month end GL account reconciliations
- You’ll contribute to the development, documentation, and automation of accounting policies and procedures including but not limited to A/P, Prepaids, Accruals, and Revenue accounts
- You’ll be a key liaison between vendors, contractors, and 3rd parties for anything related to pay procurement
- You’ll assist with preparing consolidations for inter-company transactions and trial balance and work closely with the Senior Accountant on ad-hoc assignments to improve processes going forward
Who you are
- Organized planner. You are the type of person that plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. With a busy workload, you know how to focus on the key priorities and have the ability to meet important deadlines.
- Detail oriented. You are tenacious in learning the ins and outs of our software, thorough in your preparation of reconciliations and the kind of person that ensures nothing slips through the cracks.
- Strong work ethic. You are motivated to get things done without being told what to do and bring new ideas to the company, seeking more efficient ways to complete tasks or improve processes.
- Fast learner. Ok, so maybe you haven’t done 100% on the list above, but you’re excited about picking up new things and you think learning curves are more like runways. You’re a self-starter and if provided with the right direction you’ll figure out how to get to the destination.
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting or at a fast growing company
- Advanced Excel/Data management skills (Pivots, Vlookups, etc.)
- Experience with relevant software: Expensify, Bill.com, Airtable, Box.com, and NetSuite is a plus
- Degree in accounting/finance or related field – CPA preferred but not required
- Stock options and competitive compensation package
- Paid vacation & sick time, paid family leave, and flexible work hours
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, and dental
- Mindfulness reimbursement
- Monthly cellular phone reimbursement
- Employer sponsored 401k
Trusted Health provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please mention that you found the job on Remote Jobs Vault as thank you to us, this helps us get more companies to post here!